Career coaching with a dedicated career coach
Worked on a new CV? Now wondering what career path to take? Perhaps you are in a new job? Or just considering a job move?
We offer a flexible approach to career mentoring. Our career coaching sessions last a maximum of one hour and clients can choose the areas they wish to focus on with our consultant.
Our career coach will help enable the client to make their own informed career development choices.
We offer career mentoring across a range of areas:
- considering a career change
- leaving university and identifying your career path
- considering an apprenticeship
- bespoke frameworks to assist clients to identify their career drivers, thus helping them to make informed career decisions
- independent assessment of your skills and competencies
- mentoring on personal development strategies
- career mentoring over a period of time - tailored packages are available
If you require career coaching in any other areas please contact us and we would be happy to discuss your individual requirements.
Career Mentoring - Pricing:
Career Mentoring Session
(maximum 1 hour mentoring)
One Stop Career Shop
Phone: 07777 608033